Crohn’s disease can affect any part of the GI tract. While symptoms vary from patient to patient and some may be more common than others, the tell-tale symptoms of Crohn’s disease include:
Symptoms related to inflammation of the GI tract:
- Persistent Diarrhea
- Rectal bleeding
- Urgent need to move bowels
- Abdominal cramps and pain
- Sensation of incomplete evacuation
- Constipation (can lead to bowel obstruction)
The causes of Crohn’s disease are not well understood. diet and stress may aggravate Crohn’s Disease, but they do not cause the disease on their own. Recent research suggests hereditary, genetics, and/or environmental factors contribute to the development of Crohn’s Disease.
I know how overwhelming and confusing it can be to sort out fact from fiction when it comes to both what experts are telling you about Crohn’s – and what you’re reading from the endless number of health ‘gurus’ on the internet. It’s enough to make me dizzy sometimes, and I’m trained in this stuff.
We can especially show you how to manage your stress and your diet, because we have first-hand experience of Crohn’s and have reversed it.
Whenever you’re ready, here’s 3 ways we can help meet your needs:
- If you re curious about what you’ll experience and how our treatments will help you, we invite you to book a 20 min complimentary wellness consult.
- e-mail us about how Crohn’s is affecting you.
- Make an appointment so we can you can get started.
Call Arthur on 082 456 0155