Many people are suffering from lack of energy and they don’t know why.
What causes it?
Poor gut health is one of the major causes of lack of energy.
What’s the solution?
Here are 7 easy ways to optimize your gut health so you can improve your energy today:
- Choose foods that nourish your body – healthy balanced eating.
- Chew your food thoroughly for better nutrient absorption. This is an essential, but often forgotten step in effective digestion Chewing each bite 20 times gives your body and brain the capability of telling you when you’ve had enough and prevents weight gain.
- Avoid processed, nutrient-depleted, junk foods.
- Stay hydrated: Water is important for digestion! We need water to digest solid food and absorb nutrients properly. Without water, the entire body’s performance decreases which can lead to dehydration and which can cause constipation.
- Keep moving. Physical activity speeds up digestion, increases blood flow to all your organs, and stimulates muscles in the GI tract, helping your organs work more efficiently.
- Probiotics help keep your gut healthy.
- Reflexology, to boost your energy and vitality, because all treatments are aimed at improving gut function, combined with dietary counselling.
The next 1 Minute Well-Being newsletter, will deal with another source of energy.
If you want effective results to boost your gut health, feel free to get in touch any time. Our aim is to get you feeling more energy and vitality with an effective, sustainable solution, rooted in the powerful benefits of therapeutic, ‘medical’ reflexology.