Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis affect sufferers physically and emotionally, so what kind of treatment should you seek to get results?
Whatever kind of treatment you choose, the following are 10 benefits you should look for:
- Treatments that gives you physical and emotional help,
- That are effective
- That get you feeling better
- That calm & soothe you
- That relax mind & body
- Assists the body in maintaining a balanced state
- Where there are non-drug/non-surgical alternatives with the same benefits,
- Where you get undivided attention, time to talk & are listened to at treatments
- Where your appointment times are respected
- That don’t cost you a fortune
Therapeutic Reflexology & Craniosacral Therapy get a tick for all the above
Whenever you’re ready….. here’s 3 ways we can help you get started improving YOUR health:
- If you re curious about what you’ll experience,and how our therapies will help you, we invite you to book a 20 min complimentary wellness consult.
- e-mail us about what’s troubling you.
- Make an appointment so we can you can get started.
Call Arthur on 082 456 0155