I am writing to you because I came across this research and thought it may be useful to you.
Research clearly shows that employees suffering from high stress levels have lower engagement, are less productive and have higher absentee levels than those not operating under excessive pressure, according to the website referenced below.
‘Presenteeism’ – the act of attending work when unwell and unproductive – was 50% higher for highly stressed employees with an average of 16 days per year versus around 10 days for employees claiming to have low stress.
Lifetime Health’s wellbeing strategy differs from other approaches. Our aim:
- To empower people with “personalised” wellbeing. Our wellbeing strategy is designed to look after and nurture your people (human capital). This can improve productivity and profitability in a cost-effective way.
- It’s done in a way that keeps your people feeling valued, appreciated, and loyal.
- To enable us to identify negative health trends and recommend appropriate remedies.
- To protect the health of body, mind, as well as emotions, such as stress and tension, because the connection and balance of body, mind and emotions is vital for our wellbeing. This can mean better engagement with fellow employees, at all levels. Note: There is no physical health without emotional health and vice versa.
- The package includes Therapeutic Reflexology and Craniosacral therapy, as well as counselling on changeless dietary and lifestyle laws that shape human happiness and effectiveness. These elements are interdependent and our balanced approach is crucial for overall wellbeing.
“Everything we do, we do because we believe that by empowering employees with personalised wellness, they will be more committed, creative and innovative”.
Call Arthur if you want a wellbeing strategy for 2016 that is aimed at reducing employee stress levels, so that you can have improved engagement, improved productivity and improved profitability.